What it is
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) cautions that end-of-life electronics pose serious issues regarding improper disposal of electronic waste and its environmental consequences.
Midwest Lamp offers affordable recycling services for computers/electronics, printers, circuit boards, cathode-ray tubes (CRT's), backup systems along with the myriad of industrial electronic waste streams.
RCS and its downstream vendors de-manufacture equipment into its core components; Plastic, Metal, High and Low grade electronic circuit boards, wire, and reusable components. Recycling is not optional on some waste streams now that all states regulate the disposal of CRTs.
Midwest and its partners recycle the following electronic waste streams you may have:
- Industrial Electronics (switch gear, servo drives, controllers…)
- Computer Components (including circuit boards, memory, etc.)
- Keyboards, Mice and other Peripherals
- Network servers
- Flat Screen / LCD Monitors
- CRT Monitors
- Power, Data and Other Cabling
- Backup Power Supply/UPS Systems.
- Telecom Systems & Components
- Two-Way Radios
- Mobile Phones
- Printers, Fax Machines, Photocopiers
- Consumer Electronics
- Circuit Boards
Midwest is dedicated to you
Find us at:
3224 Kingsley Way Madison, WI 53713